Sunday, April 22, 2018

Duplicate SVC on Arteriovenous Fistulography


"Left SVC persistence, a rare but important congenital vascular anomaly with a reported incidence of 0.3% to 1.3% in the general population, results when a left superior cardinal vein fails to regress during gestation. Left SVC drains into the RA through the coronary sinus with no major hemodynamic effect and patient is usually asymptomatic...However, there are practical implications when the patient is subjected to endovascular interventions...in which the procedure may be made difficult by the anatomic variation and serious complications including arrhythmia and coronary sinus thrombosis have been reported."

Full text:
KG Lee, RY Tan, VA Chidambaram, SC Pang, CS Tan. Duplicate superior vena cava on arteriovenous fistulography. J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord 2017; 5:739.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity for your post is simply nice and that i
could assume you are knowledgeable in this subject.
Fine together with your permission let me to take hold
of your RSS feed to keep updated with imminent post.
Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several
e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
that service? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem
to be running off the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but
I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though!
Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are
going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this good read!!
I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things
you post…

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.

I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your
magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my
social networks!

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis,
this website is actually good and the visitors are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails