Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Takumi Takahashi - the "Green" Magic


Takumi Takahashi's magic on "The Amazing Magicians" has shocked thousands of audience with his impressive sleight of hands. He, however, has commented his performance as 'awful' and I believe that he did appear somewhat nervous on stage. You'll understand why if you watch the clip below, on his 'usual level' of performance, and his signature "laser deal":


This is card magic at its finest and perfection. As his teacher, the legendary Lennart Green has given him the highest compliment, "Takumi has surpassed me."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable article for all the internet visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic of this website,
this webpage is truly remarkable.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am as well glad to
share my familiarity here with mates.

Anonymous said...

This article is in fact a good one it helps new internet people,
who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Related Posts with Thumbnails