Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Will Tsai the Visualist


I think many of you would have watched Will Tsai's performance on AGT (America's Got Talent) last year. His sensational act has successfully attracted millions of views and also triggered off some heated discussion among magicians' societies, which has been quite controversial since then. Too unreal or unbelievable? I shall not reveal any of the secrets here, but the answer actually lie in his title - he calls himself a "Visualist" for a reason! Anyway, it is still fascinating to watch it as an entertainment ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.

I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own blog now ;)

Darrenmagic said...

Hi, thanks much for the kind words! Hope to visit your blog one day! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails