Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Physician Nexus Network

"Based in Silicon Valley, Physician Nexus network is the fastest growing social network dedicated exclusively to physicians.

This global communications platform was developed with a vision to transform the field of medicine, allowing physicians to connect with each other in ways that were not possible before."

I would like to encourage all physicians to join this network.

And I'd like to thank the committee for inviting me to join the Nexus Medical Advisory Board. It's certainly my honour and I hope I can contribute to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think you're the youngest among the board members. Salute~

Darren Lee said...

Thanks, it simply means that I'm still junior. Still looong way to go;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails