Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Sarawak Handbook!

Just received my copy of new edition of Sarawak Handbook of Medical Emergencies today, freshly posted by Dr Soo from Kuching. The feeling is just great! I remember that I purchased the last edition in '06 when I was just about to start my Housemanship - and it has been a great and practical companion not only for my HOship, but throughout the period as a medical officer in Medical department! And I'm sure many other MOs will agree with me that this is an indispensable "survival book" for the on-calls.

Thanks to Dr Lim TT's help, I have the chance to get this new edition early, and it's exciting to see that there are new chapters added, and others being revised and updated. Thanks to the good work of Dr Soo with his co-authors! ;)

5 comments:

3R1N said...

Oops.. i just bought the 2nd Edition 2 weeks ago~! :(
I did notice the 2nd edition was published in 2005, so i asked around but no one knew when will the newer edition be out. So i got the 2nd edition.
I guess i will grab the 3rd Ed. next time I return to Msia.

Kitē²¾。。。 said...

it was posted from kuching fresh?!
i didn't know!
cool~~ ^^

Darren Lee said...

3R1N: Ya you should get the new edition! Lots of new info;)

Kit: Now you know..cool right..hehe

sjamcentenarybook said...

May I know how much it cost?

Adzrul Ariff said...

Oh lots of new chapters? I should go and buy one too. It's indispensable especially in district postings with nobody to consult. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails