Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Card Collection



The Arcane deck preview. It was described as the "most epic trailer" for a playing card - I do agree!

My newly-added members to my card collection. 1st row from left: Shadow Master, Master Bicycle, Tally-HO Viper (Fan & Circle), and got myself a JoePorper card clip;

2nd row from left: Bicycle Ghost, Arcane White & Black edition.

Wanted to get Arcane for looong time, but due to that it is not available locally, and I was busy with exam last year - I didn't get it until now! Quite a bit of delay - but it's all worthy for sure! :)

1 comment:

JHaZKiTaRo said...

hey dr darren.. nice card collection.. btw, u shud show us some of your magic tricks in wards.. heheh..

p/s: feel free to visit my blog.. not as good as yours.. biasa2 saje :)

-Jhaz

Related Posts with Thumbnails