Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Jokes

I'm sure some of you do read MMA's monthly journals. I actually quite like the "SP's Korner" - it always gives me good laugh. Just picked 2 randomly:

#1
The skydiving instructor was going trough the question and answer period with his new students when one of them asked the usual question always asked:
"If our chute doesn't open; and the reserve doesn't open, how long we would have till we hit the ground?"

The jump master looked at him and answered:
"The whole rest of your life."


#2
Albert Einstein, Palo Picasso and George W Bush arrived at the Pearly Gates and introduce themselves. St Peter says, "You'll have to prove to me that you are who you say you are."

Eistein takes out a piece of paper and writes e=mc2 and starts writing with formulas. St Peter says, "I believe you, come on in."

Picasso takes out a pencil and paper and starts to draw. St Peter says, "I believe you, come on in."

Goerge W Bush says to St Peter, "Who are those guys?"

St Peter says, "Come on in, George."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails