Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Days in A&E

It's year end and I'm leaving the Emergency Department. Informed by my hosp director that I'll be transferred to Medical department starting Jan 09.

If you remember my story, I initially applied for medical while finishing my JMOship and due to medical was full, I was put in A&E "temporarily" till there is vacancy (for details you can read this).

And this wait has been 6 months! Much more than I expected, but I found it a very rewarding experience. I like the environment, though busy, but it is never boring! It certainly exposed me to a greater ranges of problems of all disciplines and making diagnoses have never been so difficult but yet challenging. I've really, really learnt a lot.

And not to mention the great staffs that I worked with. To all medical assistants, staff nurses and community nurses, a big thanks to you all!

I'll always remember that every morning there'll be one Nasi Lemak for me (they know I'm very prone to hypoglycemia), and with some cute wordings =)

And now I'm moving on to the next stage. The bigger challenge I think.

Which I need to be more well-equipped.

Here I come, Medical!

7 comments:

Michelle Mak said...

ah ha!!
finally the stet is there..
open up the box and take the real one of it ler...
ur old one let me play can? :P
and the nasi lemak...
goodness...speechless...
must write name somemore one lor..
but cute and funny ler ur colleagues...
hehe

Darren Lee said...

Ya..i'll miss my colleagues..=)

Zzzyun said...

ur colleagues are so cute! i guess its becoz u treat them well normally thats why they treat u the same way too :)

btw, did u get the promotion for the stet? as in return ur old one to get a discounted rate?

Darren Lee said...

zzzyun: Oh I didn't trade in..i bought one replacement accessory to the old one..so that i can have both..if not like very wasting la..coz the old one's still in good condition..;)

tw said...

all the best man!!

Zzzyun said...

oic..haha true la, if still can use then shld use lo. but then what are u gonna do with 2 stets? lol.

Darren Lee said...

tw: Thanks bro! I become a newbie again! hehe

zzzyun: Hmm i'm still thinkin what to do with the old one..XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails