Friday, November 07, 2008

My New Magic Video!

Ya..finally! My new magic vid after the last one which was shot in 06..before my housemanship actually ha. Took this in the Starbucks at Gardens. This vid is a compilation of some of my new ideas in flourishy card revelations, plus two of my favourite card effects "Twisting the Aces" and "Bizarre twist". Very classical tricks, and have been included in my signature performance routine all these while!;)

So everyone, here's my 3rd magic vid:



Like it? ;)
And one thing I think I need to explain a bit here..the background song is not the original one that I put in. I had to replace it due to Youtube's restriction on song's use=(

 
My previous vids:

11 comments:

tZeLih said...

walaoeh..sure can kao lui ady thhis time...LOL


his-dreamland.blogspot.com

Agnes said...

I AM IMPRESS... SUPER IMPRESS!!! i just can't stop feeling surprised how great it was... FUHHHH!!!

junjun, u also learn ba.. then together do magic for me xD..

nice one darren! i salute u *bows*

Kuntong said...

omg! ur magic really cool la..
amazing...
i will fall in love if im a gal..
LOL

Jen ® said...

totally impressed with your magic

Yew TW said...

行规:传男不传女,传里不传外!

兄弟,要坚持!!

哈哈!

peanut said...

wah.. gf oso din teach.. really following the code huh...

very inspiring video. i think i gotta work harder lah.. ur skill beyond my reach d.. i better buck up

Andrew Loh said...

Nice clips bro... :)

Darren Lee said...

Yew & peanut: Yes bro..i'll stick to the codes!..the best I could la..dunno how long I can tahan..heheheXD

Jen: Thnx! Glad you like it;)

Andrew: Yo bro long time no see..hope to see ur clip one day too;)

kenwooi said...

cool! =)

sing said...

wow! geng wor!!
clap clap!

烧翼 said...

wow...u are good. any recommendation for others where to start off?

Related Posts with Thumbnails