Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Couple Jokes (2)

#1
Wife: "Dear, tonight I feel like sleeping with the light on. Is it ok?"
Husband: "Oh..hmm can but..."
Wife: "But what? You'll be uncomfortable with it?"
Husband: "Well it should be fine, as long as you keep your make-up on..."

#2
Wife standing in front of the mirror.
Wife: "Oh dear, I think I look old, fat and ugly. Can you just give me some compliments?"
Husband: "Oh sure. Well, at least your eyesight is still perfect."
Wife: "......"

#3
Husband is playing with a cat.
Wife came and shouted angrily, "I've been looking for you! Why are you playing with a pig?"
Husband was confused, "Huh? I thought it's obviously a cat that I'm playing with?"
Wife: "Don't interrupt! I was talking to the cat..."

#4
Husband came back home and told his wife,
"You know what, I went to apply for pension allowance just now. I didn't bring my IC so I showed them my silvery chest hair and they believed my age."
Wife: "Oh I see. Then you should have dropped your pants, and you'll get the disability allowance, too."


Related post:
Couple Jokes (1)

3 comments:

Zzzyun said...

haha did u come up with all these jokes on ur own?

they really are funny. i think my fav is #4 tho :P

ps: but better dont say tat to ur gf.. keke

J2Kfm said...

LOL to all 4. good one, esp #4.

vanessa 心 said...

哈哈。。我比较喜欢第二个!可是我读了两次才明白!!哈哈。。。

Related Posts with Thumbnails