Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Favourite Quotes

Just to share some of my favourite quotes:

* We can live with dignity, we can't die with it. --House MD

* I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to live. --Martin Luther King, Jr

* Will you stand in shadows, or step forward and become a leader? It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. --Anthony Robbins

* Will you look back on life and say, "I wish I had" or "I'm glad I did"? You do have a choice. --Vicki Hitzges

* Failure is the inevitable result of an accumulation of poor thinking and poor choices. --Jim Rohn

* For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will suffice. --Dunninger

* You don't get into magic, magic gets into you... --David Blaine


The last is the coolest=p
What's your fav quote in life?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails