Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Boss & I

I'm in charge of SCN now and Elaine has reminded me a few time that in the Sister's room, there's an interesting article. I finally saw it and found it REALLy funny, so just to share it here. It's called "My Boss & I":

When I take a long time,
I am slow;

When my boss takes a long time,
he's thorough.

When I don't do it,
I am lazy;

When my boss doesn't do it,
he's too busy.

When I do something without being told,
I am trying to be smart;

When my boss does the same,
that is initiative.

When I please my boss,
that is apple polishing;

When my boss pleases his bosses,
he's co-operating.

When I do good,
My boss never remembers;

When I do wrong,
He never forgets.


It's just soo bitterly true!!=)

4 comments:

vagus said...

u work with elaine? how is she doing these days? haven't heard from her in ages

Darren said...

Yup working with her..she's doin Ortho now..while awaiting vacancy in ophthalmo=)

eelainee said...

you are so so BAD!!!! u steal my idea!!!!

Darren said...

Oops..my landlady has found a new excuse to increase my rental..hahaha..SORRY lo i really like the article ma..treat you dinner lo..=p

Related Posts with Thumbnails