Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Best Magic (Part 1)

Having done magic for quite some times, from a mere hobbyist in the very beginning till perform professionally, I'm still feeling so lucky that I came to know this art, and it's really one of the best things I learnt in life. Much of my thoughts on magic was written in the previous post, and now i'd like to share some of the best magicians that I know of, throughout my magic journey=)

Best Mentalism

As Stephen Fry said, this is absolutely superb and extraordinary. World-class mentalism by Derren Brown. It's perfert.

Best Cups and Balls

Michael Ammar, one of the world champions of close-up magic, his cups and balls is indeed the smoothest i've seen.

Best Flourish in Asia

Virtuoso from singapore, a leading group of flourishers in Asia.

Best Creativity

David Stone's magic has been very creative, and hilariously entertaining. Always gives me a good laugh!

To be continued=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that I can not participate in discussion now. I do not own the necessary information. But with pleasure I will watch this theme.

Darren Lee said...

Anonymous: I got another comment from anonymous again asking me to PM him, but how? Are you the same person? Pls at least leave your name, thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails