Friday, April 14, 2006

KENT, Pure Magic & Dunhill Shows

Think it's been quite some time I didn't update my blog..hmm let's just make a summary of what happened in these few months..before my memories fade! Where should I start..hmm first of all MMF had its second gathering at Fish&Co in Sunway Pyramid. Needless to say, this was another successful one and was merrier than the 1st. The highlight of the day would be Baalan was invited to perform to our next table for a b'day girl and the response was marvelous. Good job for him!




Like this pic so much. Everyone's so cool!

One week after the gathering I did a walk-around magic for KENT's launching party in Volvo Showroom with Brendan on 19th Nov..that was an awesome night. Brendan, a fellow cardician from Melaka, founder of MMF, also helped me to shoot a short video (or view below) of my performance..luv that vid to the max! Thanks to his vid-making skill.



"Darren in Action" - My card revelations

Taken with..what should i call him..the Electric man? He's one of the dancers of that night..it's very cool when he's 'switched on'.

 Then was helping out in the 'Pure Magic' night by TV3 and 8TV in Berjaya Times Square Hotel..with David, Robin and Eric on 2nd Dec..had lotss of fun! Had the chance of meeting some celebrities as well..but too bad I had to leave early that night to cover the job in the Magical Theatre Restaurant..long story=( Then two weeks after that i was called to do a table magic show for Dunhill's Christmas party in Alexis restaurant..the ppl i met there were really, really nice, esp. Stanley, Jeffrey, Joanne etc..we became good frens after the show!=)



With Eric, Robin, Vision & David in 'Pure Magic' night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails